Ample Opportunity, Inc is aggressively seeking a talented, enthusiastic, self-motivated candidate searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from entry level sales into an account management position to oversee campaigns for our clients and manage a staff of 15+ employees.
Our field of expertise is executing customer acquisition campaigns for large, service based corporations. We are not an employment or temp agency. We are an outsourced sales and marketing team. Our clients need us to communicate with their existing and prospective business customers since their telemarketing and direct mail channels are struggling. We provide the human interaction our clients so desperately need.
Being that our biggest investment is our people, we pride ourselves on offering:
- Strong compensation packages
- Weekly pay + commissions, performance incentives and weekly bonuses
- Additional weekly bonuses available after only 6 weeks of employment
- Medical benefits
- Hands on, daily, one on one training from our company president himself. Read his bio:
With a strict no-seniority policy in place, our company strongly believes in developing and promoting our people from within into the future leaders of our organization. All candidates will start off in sales and marketing. Those who excel will have an opportunity to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Developing Sales Strategies and Techniques
- Overseeing Campaign Development
- Managing Sales Team
- Managing Client Relations
- Human Resources
- Ability and Willingness to Work in Teams
- Ability to Work Well Without Direct Supervision
- Verbal Sales Presentation Skills
- Available for Full-Time Hours (Mon – Fri)
- Demonstrated Leadership Abilities
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales, sales & marketing, public relations, advertising or customer service
- You must be FUN to be around! See how our team likes to do it:
Majors Preferred (but not limited to):
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Mass Communications
- Public Relations
- Hospitality Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Speech Communications
- General Business
Ample Opportunity, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug free workplace with Pre-Employment Screening and Background Checks.